This beautiful necklace has been custom made for our piggy loving friends! Solid sterling silver with fine quality CZ for a lifetime of enjoyment, this will be a gift that will be cherished! Plated with fine 18K gold, your choice of white, yellow or rose gold. Your piggy can be holding a purple or red CZ heart or upgrade to a piggy holding a genuine demantoid garnet heart. If garnet is your or your loved one's birthstone, this piggy is your perfect match!
ALL proceeds from your purchase help real, rescued piggies at Rooterville Animal Sanctuary. Your support is precious to us because YOU make a huge, positive difference for animals we love and care for every day here at Rooterville. That is something you can feel very proud about!
All of our necklaces come with an upgraded 18" sterling silver chain with a slide so that you can make it exactly the length you prefer. How convenient is that?
We have a new supplier of our pig necklaces and they are a little bit larger, so the price is a little higher for them due to the increased weight of silver. We'll keep a mix so that we have them at price-points to fit everyone's budget. The Garnet piggies are limited supply, they were a special order.
All of our jewelry is high quality, we want you to have the best value for your money. These necklaces at a jeweler would cost over $100 easily. They are just gorgeous.
Here is the information you'll need to pick the perfect piggy for you!
Smaller pigs: White, Yellow or Rose Gold Plated Sterling Silver: Approx .75" X .5" X .2"
Larger pigs: White, Yellow or Rose Gold Plated Sterling Silver: Approx. 1" X .65" X .25"
Demantoid Garnet pigs are the larger size.
Suggested Retail: $99-$149
Your piggy will arrive in a beautiful gift box, insured shipping is FAST and FREE on all orders over $75! We do have matching earrings. Thanks for shopping with us!
Satisfaction Guaranteed***30 Day NO Hassle Returns****BEST Quality, Value!
SHIPPING POLICY--FREE ON ALL USA ORDERS OVER $75! YAY!
Shipping on Continental USA orders of $75 or more is FREE via the lowest cost option available at our discretion. If you care more about helping the animals than getting free shipping, just choose a paid option at checkout. We sure appreciate that! Expedited shipping is also available if you need something in a hurry. You can choose your selection and checkout and we'll honor what you select.
International orders are welcome for small items. We will gladly cover the cost of the shipping for orders over $75. Sometimes we can have products shipped directly from the manufacturer at a lower cost than we can ship from the USA. We'll let you know where to expect your package from.
Heavy and bulky items may require additional shipping costs.
Canadian Friends, FREE Shipping for YOU on Orders Over $100! – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Again, if helping the animals means more to you than free shipping, please choose a paid option at checkout to help us with the expense. ALL proceeds help the rescued animals at Rooterville Animal Sanctuary, so every dollar matters to us.
If you have questions about the shipping policies, please contact email@example.com. We will do whatever we can to make you happy as long as we don't lose money doing so. Thank you for your understanding!
Refunds for returned merchandise can be issued in the form of a Pink Pigs/Rooterville Animal Sanctuary store credit. We can make exceptions at our discretion, so this is not set in stone. Please be kind to the animals and be fair when making a return/refund request.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the original shipment date. For international orders, returns must be received within 45 days of the original shipment date.
- PLEASE NOTE- Returns that are received after the 30th day from the shipment date will not be accepted. If you would like to have the merchandise back that you sent us past the return date you will need to pay the return shipping cost.
- Final sale and clearance items cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit. All clearance items are final sale.
- Gift Cards have no cash value and can only be redeemed for store merchandise. If applicable, all items purchased with a gift card must be returned in new condition with their original tags.
- Shoes must be returned with their original shoebox. Please pack the shoe box inside another box as the original shoe box must be returned undamaged and postage-free.
- Returns are processed within 7-10 business days of receipt of the package. Refunds are issued back as a store credit.
- Your store credit will arrive via email to your email associated with your Pink Pigs account.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees. Original and return shipping fees are non-refundable please. Help us keep our costs down to pass great prices on to you and help the animals here at Rooterville.
Terms & Conditions
- We inspect all returns and reserve the right to deny or refuse a full credit based on the returned item's condition. Items that do not match the criteria above are subject to denial.
- Please consider delivery confirmation/shipping insurance for your return/exchange package, as The Pink Pigs/Rooterville Animal Sanctuary is not responsible for lost return packages without tracking information.
- By purchasing from ThePinkPigs.com, you accept these terms and conditions.
How to Make a Return
- Review our criteria above and make sure the items are eligible for a return.
- PLEASE NOTE - If you send us items that are ineligible for return we will not accept them therefore you will need to pay return shipping fees if you would like them back.
- We'll be here for you after the sale! At the end of the day, we are selling things to good folks like you to help a bunch of amazing animals have the best lives possible and make this world a little better place today than it was yesterday.
- Please remember that your purchase here is more than a transaction, it's the gift of a great life for some very deserving animals and spreading the message of kindness in a world that is often heartless and cruel. Encouraging Compassion, Inspiring Change, that's the heart of what we DO with all of the proceeds from our store, its a worthy cause and we appreciate your understanding. We promise to take good care of you, we are easy to get along with and as long as we all do the right thing, everything will be wonderful.
- Thank you SO much for your support and God Bless you!