Oh no! We're so sorry you're here! Our number one goal is to make you happy as you can be with whatever you've decided to buy from The Pink Pigs/Rooterville Animal Sanctuary. Sometimes, that just doesn't happen and we all know that feeling. But no worries! We'll take good care of you!
Return items within 30 days of receipt in NEW, unused condition in its original packaging (if it came in a package or its own box for instance) with ALL tags attached for a hassle free refund. You are welcome to keep your free gift and the literature your purchase came with, we only need the product and it's package back.
Please notify us at email@example.com within 10 days of receipt if you intend to return something.
Return shipping: if you could please cover the cost to return your item to us, we'd be delighted as that helps the animals and keeps our costs down. If you could be so kind as to do that, you'd just be our most favorite person on the planet! If it is our mistake, of course we'll take care of it and send you a pre-paid label. All returns MUST be received within 30 days of original purchase to be eligible for refund.
If you receive something damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately upon receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do what we can to get you a replacement or a refund right away, whichever you choose. We make sure to package everything very carefully but once it leaves our hands, it's care is out of our control.
SOCKS/Intimate Wear: There are no refunds on socks, hair accessories or personal wear for obvious reasons, please.
Clothing/Shoes: Hey, if you don't like it or it doesn't fit right, no worries! It happens. Please return your garment or shoes to us with all tags attached in NEW, unworn condition and we'll process your refund within 7 days of receipt. All apparel/shoe items must be returned to us in their original, unworn, unwashed, and smoke-free condition. The soles/bottom of shoes must be unmarked and clean in brand new condition. No exceptions. We cannot resell items that have been worn, please be kind to the animals and don't return something you've worn.
Fine Jewelry: We stand behind the quality of our sterling silver and gold jewelry. If you have any problem within the first 90 days of your purchase, please contact us and if it is due to a defect, we'll refund or replace your item at no cost to you.
Please use care when wearing jewelry. Most of it is not designed for physically demanding work, abuse or the farm life. If something does happen to any jewelry you've purchased from us, please get in touch and we'll do our best to help you out. We care about you and we'll always do the right thing.
Our Gold jewelry is backed by a 90 day price match guarantee. If you find something of identical of equal quality, please notify us and send along the ad or quote. We'll refund the difference plus 10% of the price to you so you never have to worry about finding the best price.
We guarantee the appraised value of our fine jewelry as all jewelry over $1,000 has been appraised by an independent, GIA certified appraiser and since then, the price of gold has continued to rise so we know you are getting an exceptional value when you buy fine jewelry from us.
You will absolutely get a great deal on our jewelry products and will find them of exceptional quality.
Offers are welcome on jewelry priced over $500 as well. Don't be shy, make an offer if you see something you love.
You are going to be AMAZED at how friendly and easy to get along with we are! We want you to be happy and we'll do our best to make that happen. Here are some guidelines for returns, please do your best to abide by them.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the original shipment date. For international orders, returns must be received within 45 days of the original shipment date.
- PLEASE NOTE- Returns that are received after the 30th day from the shipment date will not be accepted. If you would like to have the merchandise back that you sent us past the return date you will need to pay the return shipping cost.
- Final sale and clearance items cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit. All clearance items are final sale.
- Gift Cards have no cash value and can only be redeemed for store merchandise. If applicable, all items purchased with a gift card must be returned in new condition with their original tags.
- Shoes must be returned with their original shoebox. Please pack the shoe box inside another box as the original shoe box must be returned undamaged and postage-free.
- Returns are processed within 7-10 business days of receipt of the package. Refunds are issued back to the method of payment used to purchase the item.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees. Original and return shipping fees are non-refundable please. Help us keep our costs down to pass great prices on to you and help the animals here at Rooterville. If the return is due to our mistake, we will cover all shipping costs, of course!
Terms & Conditions
- We inspect all returns and reserve the right to deny or refuse a full credit based on the returned item's condition. Items that do not match the criteria above are subject to denial.
- Please consider delivery confirmation/shipping insurance for your return/exchange package, as The Pink Pigs/Rooterville Animal Sanctuary is not responsible for lost return packages without tracking information.
- By purchasing from ThePinkPigs.com, you accept these terms and conditions.
How to Make a Return
- Review our criteria above and make sure the items are eligible for a return.
- PLEASE NOTE - If you send us items that are ineligible for return we will not accept them therefore you will need to pay return shipping fees if you would like them back.
- We'll be here for you after the sale! At the end of the day, we are selling great quality products to good folks like you to help some amazing animals have the best lives possible and make this world a little better place today than it was yesterday.
- Please remember that your purchase here is more than a transaction, it's the gift of a great life for some very deserving animals and spreading the message of kindness in a world that is often heartless and cruel. Encouraging Compassion, Inspiring Change, that's the heart of what we DO with all of the proceeds from our store, its a worthy cause and we appreciate your understanding. We promise to take good care of you, we are easy to get along with and as long as we all do the right thing, everything will be wonderful.
- Thank you SO much for your support and God Bless you!