Handmade Dragonfly/Butterfly Jewelry! Earrings/Necklace/Bracelet Abalone, Turquoise or Jasper, Beautiful!
Beautiful Dragonfly Earrings, necklace and bracelet handmade with love by ladies in Mexico to help lift their families out of poverty! Not only are you helping deserving people by purchasing these gorgeous works of art, but you are also helping over 300 rescued animals at Rooterville Animal Sanctuary! With every purchase in The Pink Pigs store, you are helping to make this world a kinder, more beautiful place, thank you for shopping our store!
Make sure to look at the matching earrings and bracelets too!
- Silver Abalone Dragonfly Earrings
- Handcrafted from alpaca silver and inlaid with Abalone shell, these cute dragonfly earrings are made by women artisans in Mexico.
- Brand: Artisana Jewelry
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Packaged for: Artisana Jewelry
- This pendant features a turquoise and abalone dragonfly encased within an alpaca silver frame and bale. Measures 2 inches long. With 16" or 18" 925 Silver Chain.
- Red Jasper Pendant:
- This pendant features a red jasper dragonfly within an alpaca silver frame and bale. Measures 2 inches long. With 16" or 18" 925 Silver Chain.
- Turquoise and Abalone Dragonfly Bracelet
- This bracelet is hand cast in Mexican alpaca silver and features a 1.75 inch long polished turquoise and abalone dragonfly design. Sized Small. (7-7.5" wrist)
- Turquoise and Abalone Butterfly Bracelet
- This bracelet is handcast in Mexican alpaca silver and features a 1.5 inch long polished turquoise and abalone butterfly design. Sized Small.
PRODUCER PROFILE: Art Camp Mexican Jewelry
The artisans of Tecalpulco, Mexico have long been known for their silver and abalone jewelry. ArtCamp, short for Artesanas Campesinas (or rural female artisans), is a women-owned cooperative that continues this tradition. The group constantly introduces new methods, materials, and machinery to compete in the highly competitive jewelry market, even surviving a collapse in the marketability of their pieces in the 1990s after jewelry from other countries flooded the US market. The artisans have become business women, understanding the importance of customer service, quality, and design. Their product range includes semi-precious stones, shells, and even tiny flowers captured in resin. Each piece is accentuated by silver alloys or precious metals, and represents the tradition of fine Mexican jewelry .