If there is one thing that will be used regularly and SEEN daily, it's a great tea/kitchen towel. This one is a perfect gift for someone you love. A tea towel makes a cherished gift because they are a constant reminder of your love at the best time, when someone is working away in the kitchen!
ALL proceeds help the rescued animals at Rooterville Animal Sanctuary and beyond so she'll remember what an awesome, compassionate child she raised too. Supply is limited! These are made by an artist and sell out fast, don't wait!
Flour Sack Tea Towels are 100% cotton, lint-free, machine washable, and will be the perfect addition to your kitchen decor. These flour sack towels are roughly 28" x 28”. Flour Sack towels are unique compared to other towels and have distinctive sewn edges and are not perfectly square, adding to their character. Some of the towels will have misweaves adding to the charm of the flour sack towels. Towel printing may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of the piece and different print batches.
Maker's Story - Meadowbrook Lane
Emily Hendrie is the artist and owner of Meadowbrook Lane. Based on the East Coast she grew up in an historic town surrounded by rolling hills, 19th century stone barns, babbling streams and fish filled ponds, serving as inspiration for Meadowbrook Lane. Her childhood home was lined with apple trees and in the evenings they would watch the families of deer eat the fallen apples from the trees. So, in homage to her home she created Meadowbrook Lane and used a blooming apple branch as her symbol. She has a splashy style and will always believe less is more. She loves to paint because it reminds her of her carefree nature as a child exploring the outdoors, and she is excited to share her watercolor works with you.
SHIPPING POLICY--FREE ON ALL USA ORDERS OVER $75! YAY!
Shipping on Continental USA orders of $75 or more is FREE via the lowest cost option available at our discretion. If you care more about helping the animals than getting free shipping, just choose a paid option at checkout. We sure appreciate that! Expedited shipping is also available if you need something in a hurry. You can choose your selection and checkout and we'll honor what you select.
International orders are welcome for small items. We will gladly cover the cost of the shipping for orders over $75. Sometimes we can have products shipped directly from the manufacturer at a lower cost than we can ship from the USA. We'll let you know where to expect your package from.
Heavy and bulky items may require additional shipping costs.
Canadian Friends, FREE Shipping for YOU on Orders Over $100! – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Again, if helping the animals means more to you than free shipping, please choose a paid option at checkout to help us with the expense. ALL proceeds help the rescued animals at Rooterville Animal Sanctuary, so every dollar matters to us.
If you have questions about the shipping policies, please contact email@example.com. We will do whatever we can to make you happy as long as we don't lose money doing so. Thank you for your understanding!
Refunds for returned merchandise can be issued in the form of a Pink Pigs/Rooterville Animal Sanctuary store credit. We can make exceptions at our discretion, so this is not set in stone. Please be kind to the animals and be fair when making a return/refund request.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the original shipment date. For international orders, returns must be received within 45 days of the original shipment date.
- PLEASE NOTE- Returns that are received after the 30th day from the shipment date will not be accepted. If you would like to have the merchandise back that you sent us past the return date you will need to pay the return shipping cost.
- Final sale and clearance items cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit. All clearance items are final sale.
- Gift Cards have no cash value and can only be redeemed for store merchandise. If applicable, all items purchased with a gift card must be returned in new condition with their original tags.
- Shoes must be returned with their original shoebox. Please pack the shoe box inside another box as the original shoe box must be returned undamaged and postage-free.
- Returns are processed within 7-10 business days of receipt of the package. Refunds are issued back as a store credit.
- Your store credit will arrive via email to your email associated with your Pink Pigs account.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees. Original and return shipping fees are non-refundable please. Help us keep our costs down to pass great prices on to you and help the animals here at Rooterville.
Terms & Conditions
- We inspect all returns and reserve the right to deny or refuse a full credit based on the returned item's condition. Items that do not match the criteria above are subject to denial.
- Please consider delivery confirmation/shipping insurance for your return/exchange package, as The Pink Pigs/Rooterville Animal Sanctuary is not responsible for lost return packages without tracking information.
- By purchasing from ThePinkPigs.com, you accept these terms and conditions.
How to Make a Return
- Review our criteria above and make sure the items are eligible for a return.
- PLEASE NOTE - If you send us items that are ineligible for return we will not accept them therefore you will need to pay return shipping fees if you would like them back.
- We'll be here for you after the sale! At the end of the day, we are selling things to good folks like you to help a bunch of amazing animals have the best lives possible and make this world a little better place today than it was yesterday.
- Please remember that your purchase here is more than a transaction, it's the gift of a great life for some very deserving animals and spreading the message of kindness in a world that is often heartless and cruel. Encouraging Compassion, Inspiring Change, that's the heart of what we DO with all of the proceeds from our store, its a worthy cause and we appreciate your understanding. We promise to take good care of you, we are easy to get along with and as long as we all do the right thing, everything will be wonderful.
- Thank you SO much for your support and God Bless you!