HAND-PAINTED DINNER CANDLES, PAIR (ZAHABU DESIGN)
These globally-inspired hand-painted candles are small works of art. Crafted by artisans in South Africa, each candle is hand-poured and then individually hand-painted. Each design name is derived from a special African word that is brought to life through the color and patterns which reflect the culture and influences of South Africa. The style images pictured illustrate the general design, but note that each candle is one of a kind. A truly unique and beautiful gift for hostesses, housewarming, wedding, anniversary, and more that make a striking addition to every home and a beautiful conversation piece!
ALL proceeds help rescued animals get the love and care they need, thank you for shopping with us!
- Design Meaning: "Zahabu" represents the golden one. Whether as a yellow glittering disk in the midday sky or as a glowing red fireball in the evening, when it grazes the horizon, the sun determines the rhythm of life in Africa.
- Set of 2 Gift-packaged Dinner Tapers.
- Candles measure approximately 9-inches tall. OR
- Set of 3 Gift Boxed Votives.
- Candles measure approximately 2.5-inches tall by 1.75-inch in diameter.
- Unscented, high-quality, fully-refined paraffin wax from Germany.
- Non-toxic color pigments and natural wicks.
- Individually hand-painted. Designs will have differences, but will be consistent in colors and icons that reflect the style.
- Creates a calm ambiance that transforms any space into a personal sanctuary.
- Burn time averages 10 hours.
- High melting point of 58°- 60°.
- Use care when burning candles. Do not leave a burning candle unattended; snuff out flame when done burning; do not move burning candle; always use a candle holder when burning.
The Story Behind the Art:
Each candle is hand poured and hand painted by South African artisans with years of experience. After the candles are poured, they are handed off to the special background painters, who paint the entire wax candle with a base color that sets the tone for the design work that comes next. Masterful artists then paint the designs on each piece. It is truly exciting to watch the lightening-fast strokes of the paintbrushes transform what was molten wax into gorgeously colorful, individualized works of art!
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
Shipping on Continental USA orders of $75 or more is FREE via the lowest cost option available at our discretion. If you care more about helping the animals than getting free shipping, just choose a paid option at checkout. We sure appreciate that! Expedited shipping is also available if you need something in a hurry. You can choose your selection at checkout and we'll honor what you select.
If there are ANY delays in getting your item shipped within 48 hours, we will let you know. If you need something in a hurry, please contact us to make sure we have it in stock. We are a small business, we do not keep a lot of stock on hand of most items. If someone buys 3 or 4 of an item, that will likely wipe out our inventory, if you happen to order at a time like that, it may take 1-2 weeks for us to get the item back in stock.
International orders are welcome for small items. We will gladly cover the cost of the shipping for orders over $100, except for heavy items. Sometimes we can have products shipped directly from the manufacturer at a lower cost than we can ship from the USA. We'll let you know where to expect your package from.
Heavy and bulky items may require additional shipping costs.
Canadian Friends, FREE Shipping for YOU on Orders Over $100! – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Again, if helping the animals means more to you than free shipping, please choose a paid option at checkout to help us with the expense. ALL proceeds help the rescued animals at Rooterville Animal Sanctuary, so every dollar matters to us.
If you have questions about the shipping policies, please contact us at email@example.com. We will do whatever we can to make you happy as long as we don't lose money doing so. Thank you for your understanding!
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.